The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 30 March 2012

Friday 30th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:43 Fast Amersham

Who hoo! Harrow we have landed. The weekend is upon us and we are feeling good. I hope you all enjoyed yourself in the sunshine again as that's it for summer.

So, let's start off with the Panorama special last night about the murder on honeymoon (in paradise) or whatever it was called. I watched all of it with all my attention (ie didn't play draw something at the same time) as I wanted to consider all the facts, the timelines, the detailed reconstructions and voiceovers. What did I learn I hear you ask? Let's see:

1) I'm never gonna buy a Zafira car as I learnt that in an emergency I can't get out through the windows...

2) Remember to clear your Internet cache history before you go on holiday

3) Hide my £25k wedding rings between the back seats (where the belts go) cos nobody will look there

4) Use the Internet room in the lobby to do deals as these don't usually have a CCTV camera; and finally

5) Go a bit mental if you the country asks you to go back as they want to have a little chat with you.

Guilty! End of..

Right back to the news.

Today's headline is "Woman burned storing Petrol". Woah, This was a woman who was pouring petrol into a container in her kitchen. I know your thinking it too...what recipe requires a sauce made of petrol. And to make matters worse...there isn't gonna even be a strike now. Get well soon lady.

Next we have the headline "Bus driver in Loo-turn". Police had to set up a roadblock when a bus was caught heading the wrong way down a one way street because the driver (lady) needed the loo, and was looking for a loo. Lool.

Finally, last night a homeless guy knocked on my door. "Excuse me, do you have any spare food?" "Yeah, do you mind if it's yesterday's dinner?" "Not at all." "Cool, come back tomorrow then."...

And that's your lot. Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to Barcelona on a conference for 3 days so may not get a chance to blog each day.

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment