The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 9 March 2012

Friday 9th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:14 All stations to Uxbridge

Whoo hoo. It's that best time of the week where the weekend has begun and everything is alright in the world (obviously with the exception of KONY)

So, it's been a really busy week and I used 2 jokers this week (work related dinners). No sign of the update to my book being released by apple so new to look at that again tomorrow.

"I head butted two Tories admits MP" is today's story. He was a very drunk and angry and a former soldier it says.

Thought for the day: What if only the stickers are made in China?

This Indian dude looks really tired, his head is drooping by the moment and currently resting on his knees. Must have been on the early Subway shift I reckon.

It's a shame I can't take pictures as the lady opposite looks like the spitting image of a greyhound (if it was human) . I wonder what pet she owns...

Jay Z will headline the bbc outdoor festival in June. Brill.there will be 100,000 tickets for the 2 day event and all you need to do is send a pic to the BBC radio 1 website. Cool. That's brilliant..free tickets.

The tube is fairly quiet today. Everyone looks tired. Head in lap man got up and got off at, yep you guessed it Wembley Park.

I know I've not been mentioning Preeti recently but that's because this week, I've been giving her the silent treatment Unfortunately , she is not returning the favour.

And with that, Rayners is here so have a great weekend and a wonderful sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment