The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 8 March 2012

Thursday 8th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:21 Fast to Chesham

Well hello there. Long time, long time. It has been a whole 3 days since my last blogfession. What can I say apart from I've been coming home late so no people, or papers to comment on. I hope you missed me.

Had a great day at work and left reasonably on time. First question..who is this bloody KONY guy. Actually I wish people would stop posting Kony videos on my Facebook news feed. I don't even like rap music...

There is a man opposite with a dozen red roses. Not sure if he tell him that Valentines was a few weeks ago. Maybe he was waiting for the prices to go down.

Saw the launch of the iPad yesterday. It looks good but not sure if I can justify getting another one. Watch this space.

Headline today is "Young Heros" very sad.

Advert today is "shouldn't every kid be a wellkid". How rubbish is that! Sounds like a strap line that someone from the apprentice would come up with. Yep, they also have wellbaby and Wellteen. Well bloody done.

Going home on time has put me in a right good mood and being the gentleman that I am, I've just offered a seat to a lady (being international women's day as well). The person sitting there wasn't too happy though...

Just seen a chap with ALBA headphones which have some Sellotape holding it together. classy, very classy...

Right, let's call it a day there. have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment