The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday 14th March 2012 - The Journey Home

17:53 All stations to Uxbridge

Good evening. This is the six o clock news. Just a tad early. Left work at a sensible time so Preeti will be pleased as she thought me coming home late recently meant I was having an affair or something. Might just go and sit in the park for a bit...

Packed train and one finger typing today.

Headline is "Goldman boss: we call our clients muppets" err haraam. He's quit so wanted to tell why. There is quitea lot of detail but to be honest with you my dear blog reader, all I can think of is miss piggy being a client of goldmans...

Next story: Offsted chief promises to raise the bar on lit..literc..sorry cant read the next word.

Rajvi's hamster is still not well,so I drove it to the vet's this morning. I'm quite handy with my new golf clubs...

So who is looking forward to F1 returning to our screens this weekend. I think it would be so much more entertaining if they threw banana peels and turtle shells.

Advert of the day is "May the workforce be with you" sub tag - think inside the box. Any ideas what this is...? It's Krispy Kremes. Hmm who actually pronounces it as krem. And if you do, when did you turn bloody French.

That doggy strap line reminds me that we have the apprentice on our screens from next Wednesday again.

Reading the business section and I have some fantastic news to share. greggs are going to branch out into the coffee business and take on the likes of Costa and Starbucks. The first one was opened in...yep Newcastle and plans to open 3 more shortly. can I have a tall latte and cheese and onion pasty please...

And with that, it's time to sign off. Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks





No comments:

Post a Comment