The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 15 March 2012

Thursday 15th March - The Journey Home

18:14 All stations to Uxbridge

Hello and welcome. I hope you are all feeling happy that the day is done and all is good in the world (except the bad things (KONY)).

"Police face the sack for being fat" is today's headline! It goes on to say 1 in 5 are revealed to be obese. Woah..sorry.. I said that because one of them nearly say on my lap and they were in the 20 percent...

Another front page story is that a third of disabled people claiming disability are actually fit to work. It goes on to say that half a million have been signed off for life when they should be looking for work. Wowza...

A woman next to me is typing a text..let's have a closer look...

"I've had it with my work, everyone else got promoted and I'm going backwards. It's a joke, I just walked out today".
Errr ok...maybe everyone isn't having the best of days. She is now listening to cosmic love.

I'm in two minds in saying that there are other options available such as joining the obsese police force or just saying your ears hurt and being signed off for life.

Question of the day: What do you get if you mix Pink and Blue? Probably the worst song ever...

The lady next to me (no not that one another one) is playing old school Solitaire on her blackberry 8520. Nice

A group of Japanese students have just got on at Northwick park. I suspect they have been in the uk for quite a while as 3 out 5 of them are how can I say this delicately...fatty bum bums. There are also not carrying nikon cameras.

That reminds me...As part of Rajvi's school project on cultural diversity she invited a local Korean family round for dinner. The school reckon it's the first case of the homework eating the dog they'd ever come across...

Right, and on that note, probably time to call it a day. Have a great sleep peeps.

A small man called Kawks






No comments:

Post a Comment