The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 2 March 2012

Friday 2nd March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:21 All stations to Watford

Yay. It's that Friday crunchy feeling! This introduction was brought to you by a well known chocolate company...

Well how are we all, and I trust you have lovely weekends planned. I have an exciting visit to the Professional Beauty exhibition on Sunday with Preeti to see what the latest fad in the beauty industry is. Let's see if it's moved from large boulders heated to the same temperature as the core of the sun placed on the victims back, to long candles place in the most delicate part of your ear whilst setting light to one side! No matter what it is, I'm sure Preeti will want to try it out on me. And that my dear blog reader is why I look this good...

Thought for the day: What if oxygen is poisonous and it just takes 85 years to kill us?

Not done people watching for a while so lets have a look. White iPhone man next to me is launching unhappy birds at pigs and lady opposite is eating some nuts (not just any nuts...M&S nuts). She is also reading something with great interest that most of the nuts are missing her mouth and falling onto the seat. Classy...

There is an African man opposite with freckles which you don't see much. I suspect that his mum may be a ginger.

That reminds me. What do you call a small ginger kid with glasses? ...Names.

There is a very sad story about PC rathbone in today's paper about how he couldn't go on with life. apparently his suicide note said :. '': ..' :' :..' ": .'.. :. '': ..' :' :..' ": .'.. :. '': ..' :' :..' ": .'..

Sad. Very sad. ".." . ".."...

The headline in the paper however is not that story but that "Huhne hires Harry's lawyer" to save him from the threat of jail. Wonder what his football coaching skills are like. I reckon he might want to get some tattoos now...

Just looked for adverts as I've not done them for a while. It's insure and go. So you just insure and go...ahh I see what they've done there. Classy.

They say that they have no upper age limit and kids go free. Result, time to insure the 43 year old kid I am.

Not had any feedback on the rap poem so do tell pls.

Right, Preeti is making theplas tonight my favourite so we have a great start to the weekend.

See you on Monday folks. Have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment