The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 12 March 2012

Monday 12th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:11 Semi fast to Watford

Well hello there. If I sound a bit different, it's because I've not worn my coat and scarf.

There is an Indian girl and 'uncle' (50-60yrs old) talking in Gujarati. Let's listen in...

Gignesh kem chai. Bus ma ja ma.

Damn, she got off at Kings Cross. How am I gonna fill today's blog now. What I did learn about the girl in the 3.5mins since boarding at Farringdon was that she seemed to have got married here, originally from the States and to Gignesh. She had one of those 'learning to live in Britain' course books. She said she only had time to read it on the tube because of work as she goes to the Gym in the evening. "Aww Jaw" I nearly said as she left but held my tongue.

Thanks by the way for your lovely likes and comments for the Pic I put of Preeti yesterday. She was that made up that she said she ain't leaving me now. Just need to work on the next reincarnation now!

"Kens fares cut damned by city" this is the story today that ken has promised to cut fares by 7percent if he is elected. The bloke is saying that could be a reduction of £1bn. Wowza.

Hey! Good news to share. I've was told that I'm through to the final of the Russian Doll Impersonation competition. I can hardly contain myself...

The tube is fairly quiet, everyone looks tired but at least it's getting warmer. Right?

There is a story from Whitney H's daughter about how her mums spirit haunts their home and talks to her. It says lights turn on and off...woah. Sounds like that movie Raj told me about...The woman in black...still I hope Whitney told her that she will always love uuuuuu. uuuuu

Ok top tip coming up now folks. I read that the majority of accidents occur within 5 miles of your home. So I moved...

If anyone is playing draw something on their phone and wants to challenge a small man, my username is kawks2001.

That will be all. Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment