The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tuesday 13th March 2012 - The Journey Home

17:32 Semi fast to Watford

Yes, you read that write. I've left work a tiny bit early as it's Rajvi's Parents evening today and Preeti said if I wanted dinner, then I'd better be home on time. It's nice going home whilst it's still dark, but the tube is still really busy.

A giant has just sat next to me and I can't see exactly how tall except that his knees are touching the other passengers and his head is close to the ceiling. My long lost brother...how have you been.

Today's headline is "Rebekah and her husband arrested". Woah. This is still to do with the phone hacking scandal.

The most important thing I've read is that tomorrow, Starbucks are offering a free latte till noon and introduce yourself. Nice. I'm going to see how many disguises I can do with different accents.

Just read that Westfield will ring up £2bn in sales and that the Stratford one is actually outperforming the west London one. I think that was obviously as Stratford has a Primark and a greggs. Also the small fact that people don't need to go as far as blue water or lakeside...but mostly down to greggs.

Thought for the day: It's funny how the word bed... looks like a bed!

The bloke next to me has a blackberry playbook (iPad wannabe) and what is he doing with this state of the art technology? He is watching bloody star wars...

And with that, I'll be you a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment