The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 19 March 2012

Monday 19th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:44 All stations to Uxbridge

Good Evening. I trust you have had a good productive day. Quite a long one by my standards as I was in the office by 7:30, but all worth it as the morning gig seemed to go well.

63% full on the carriage to I won't tut at the man opposite who has his large bag on the seats and legs that wide apart that he's nearly doing the splits.
It does take some balls to pull that one off I find...

So, hope you all had a good weekend. Parents are back from India tomorrow so Preeti had me doing cleaning and shopping chores all day Saturday. Just wait till I tell mum...somebody gonna get a hurt...

On Sunday, I was enjoying a good sleep when I was rudely woken by a bloody salesman."Sir-" "Look," I said, "I'm not interested, I'm actually trying to sleep." To which he replied "Sir, are you going to buy the bed or not?"...

Ok, this next bit is a bit difficult to confess and I know I've bugged up Netflix but decided to trial lovefilms and it's actually loads better (even though it doesn't work with AppleTV). Watch source code (2011) and Swat 2011 and both were very good. Loads of Bollywood movies and it's a quid cheaper. What's not to like!

Headline today is "how I saw medics in desperate fight for fabrice". It says his heart stopped for 2 hours. Wish him the best for a speedy recovery.

Today's book reader is reading "The brightest star in the sky" by Marian Keyes. The lady reading it is on page 34 and seems to be enjoying it.

Hope all you mums got something lovely for Mothers Day yesterday. As a treat to Preeti, we went to the local south Indian restaurant as nothing is too good for my dear. Obviously helps when masala dhosa's are £3 there...

A couple have just got on and I sense they are middle class as they have wait rose bags. They are sharing some sort of chiabatta. Nice. Let's listen in...

Body language of both learning close to each other and chewing at the same rhythm seems to indicate that they are still in the 1-3 month dating phase. He is in charge of ripping up the bread and passing it to her (caveman instinct). Damn they got off at Northwick park so the experiment must end there...

Apprentice this Wednesday folks. Looking forward to it.

Feeling hungry for bread for some random reason so let's call it a day there. Have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks














No comments:

Post a Comment