The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 16 March 2012

Friday 16th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:43 Fast to Amersham

Whoo hoo. Do a little Kawks dance...It's the start of the weekend and everything is right with the world!

Ok, so I nearly got in trouble because as I boarded the train and saw a spare seat, I scuffed the man sitting next to me's shoe. He was taking 80 percent of the seat and didn't seem like he wanted anyone sitting next to him. He obviously didn't know that I need to sit down to write my blog! Anyhow for about 30 seconds he just kept looking at his scuffed shoe. I ignored him and tried to look cool though inside I was doing my 'Om Namah Shivai's'..

Today's headline is "Williams quits as archbishop." nice.

Also in the news "gang bag new iPads" looks interesting will have to see what that's about later.

A girl opposite is using one of those steel claws to make her eyes look more beautiful, follow my max factor (no 283 from the tone of the brown, and dry and wet eyelash extender. can you tell I'm married to a beautician? I don't think I fully understand why ladies get ready on the tube. I don't put my trousers on once I embark or think..hmm I think I will just trim my muchi whilst I wait for a phone signal at Finchley road. I should really be taking a picture of her before and after to see if my rant was actually worth it. Thinking of suggesting that she needs to blend a bit more colour into the shadows round her nose as her nose ain't looking any shorter (or straighter).

Omg...she is getting more stuff out of her bag, and when I say bag...it's a plastic see through bag which is actually an expenses bag and she works at the same place as I do. What can I say...she looks amazing. Err time to switch subject me thinks.

So I was watching Netflix last night and at the start it said "This film may contain nudity". I mean come on, surely it does or it doesn't!

Bumped into my neighbour this morning whose recently brought a dog.
He told me how he had spent five frustrating days repeatedly shouting "Heal!" at my dog. If it doesn't work soon, He said he might just have to take him to the vet.

Read the story about the iPads. Just about people paying to queue and then selling their iPads to others at inflated prices. That's capitalism I guess.

Hey did I tell you about my recent eBay purchase? Yep brought myself a blindfold though to be honest with you my dear blog reader, I can't see myself wearing it...

Right, let's leave it there. Wishing you all a lovely sleep. See ya Monday.

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment