The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 23 March 2012

Friday 23rd March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:08 Semi Fast to Watford

Yippee. It's home time, the sun has got his hat on and the forecast for the weekend is looking good. Firstly humble apologies for the no show yesterday which was due to my iPhone crashing every time I opened up my blogger app. I was in tears as I'm sure you were as you were refreshing the blog page on an hourly basis.

Anyway, behaving so far so fingers crossed. The tube is fairly busy (72% full, but I've got the priority seat as I pointed to the pregnant women sitting there and said old man trumps women with bumps. As Russell says.."rules are rules"...

There is a man with a nice chandlo on his forehead. Good to see and I've bowed to him as he looked over.

I saw a clip of that new bbc series starting next week called 'syndicate' about a group of people winning the lottery and how their life changes. It's a drama rather than documentary but looks like something to see.

The women next to me is reading a lee child's book. How many books does this dude churn out! She is on page 432 so obviously still interested in whodunit.

Thought for the day: If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance...

Let's check out the headlines: "thanks a million for gift to London". Yes it's sports relief day today. Horrah.

Back to the weather and it says here that we are going to get 6 days of hot weather. Get out people and get those suntans. I will be lying in the garden in just my pants.

Finally, I'd like to thank my skeletal system for all the support it's given me over the years.

Have a lovely weekend and a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment