The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wednesday 28th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:52 Fast to Amersham

Well hello gang. Sorry for the no show yesterday but I didn't get out of work till late and all the people and newspapers had gone and the dog had ate the homework and I'd kinda fell asleep.

Anyhow, hope you missed me a bit and have big smiles and enjoying the lovely weather.

Let's look around...

Game of thrones is being read to my left. He is 91% through the book and I'm not sure if he is totally stimulated by it as he also had his headphones on. Maybe it's a new style of audio book...

Korean man opposite is very interested in the Carphone Warehouse advert and has been on that page for about 2 minutes now.

There are some adverts both in the paper and also posters on the tube about retuning our tv's on 4 and 18 April for Digital. How exciting, though if your Indian household is like our where a portable is MANDATORY in each room then it's time to replace those MatSui's and Albas now. See you all in Costco on the 4th...

Headline today is "Protest camp hits Olympics". Woah, it's our friends from St Paul's again. They said that "it's just the beginning". Damn I thought that the games didn't start till July...

There is also news of petrol rationing in London as panic is spreading as the tanker drivers has said they might strike over Easter. Hmmm. What would Jesus say tanker drivers...think about it.
Other have imposed £30 limits. Man that's rubbish. With the cost of fuell per litre at the moment, that's barely enough to get me back home from the filling station!..

Tip of the day: I like to relax by reloading internet pages. I find it refreshing

Right, let's leave it there! Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks





No comments:

Post a Comment