The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 26 March 2012

Monday 26th March 2012 - The Journey Home

18:01 Semi Fast to Watford

Well hello there. How have we all been this lovely Monday?

So, first Topic. The Voice (UK). What do you reckon? I saw that the viewing figures were better than BGT. I thought the standard of singing was great but I do miss the really rubbish ones who think they are the next superstar.
The bit of them revolving round gets a bit boring after a bit. I know it's all about the voice, rather then the full picture right. In some ways I wonder if Susan Boyle would have made it on this programme where she wouldn't have had to rely on her looks to get through...

BGT was good too, and that German who did the Golden Eagle was hilarious. Especially that bit when Ant or was it Dec (the one with the big shiny head) went out to help him and broke off part of his wing was really funny.

I am at Great Portland Street and still standing. yep on one of the new (rubbish) met lines.

I see Piers Morgan has been in the news recently saying that he is suffering from fatigue. I know how he feels. I'm sick and tired of him...

Today's headline is "British Soldiers killed by afghan'. Err haraam. The gunman was in uniform and was then shot himself.

Cameron has got into some bother about the 76 donations over £250k to his party in return for din dins with himself. But thats ok as the spokesman said these were just thank you dinners, and wouldn't affect policy decision making. Hmmmm.

So yesterday I said to Preeti "I was just reading in a scientific paper that blades of grass can actually feel pain. Amazing isn't it?" To which she replied: "Nice try Kawks, the lawnmower's in the shed."

There is a particular section called 'Young, Shafted and Black'. No it's not what you think (a new cue stick right?), but about black unemployed men. Is it cos I is black? Sadly it seems so...

Looking at the business section and see Game has gone into administration. Woah! Where am I supposed to spend all my saturday afternoons now whilst I'm waiting for Rajvi!

Right, let's call it a day there. Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks





No comments:

Post a Comment