The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 5 April 2012

Thursday 5th April 2012 - The Journey Home

18:25 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello there, long time, long time.
Thanks for checking in and yes I'm still alive. I've been at a work conference for the last 3 days in Barcelona (who bent their tongue a bit when saying that) and as I had no tube journey from the hotel conference area to the hotel room, so..there was no journey to tell you about.

I hope you all have your best smiles on as it's a 4 day break (Thank god for that!)..see what I did there...

For a change we are off to Spain again for the break so that should be nice though to be honest with you my dear blog reader, I think I've had my fill of mushroom paella for 2012! I've heard they have some good Indian restaurants in alacante and as my dad used to say, it's all about learning about other peoples cultures and cuisines! I wonder what Spanish nan bread tastes like...

Change the topic to IT. "Done, but with errors on page." That's just like saying, "It's cooked, but has raw bits in the middle."...

Today's headline is "Rugby boss held in hacking probe". Woah. Looks like he dropped the ball on that one...

Thought for the day: Definition of irony. Size 18 skinny jeans...

There is an article about the hosepipe ban and it says that they have also turned off the fountains at Trafalgar Square. The hosepipe ban could be till at least the autumn. Damn, that means I won't be able to wash the car anymore, though there is a rule saying you can use it of you have a pond of goldfish. So I'm going to buy a pond, get some fish, put them all in the car and then switch on the taps...

The train is fairly quiet today and I suspect that a lot of people are "working from home today and Tuesday".

Lets end on a joke:
Two cavemen are in a cave.
One caveman says "ug".
The other caveman says "ug".
The first one says "ug ug"
The other caveman says "Don't change the bloody subject!"

And that's your lot. Have a lovely Easter sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment