The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 13 April 2012

Friday 13th April 2012 - The Journey Home

18:05 Semi Fast to Watford

Whoo hoo. It's Friday and we are feeling good! The train is fairly quiet with 63% capacity.

I spent most of today blowing my nose as I have man flu, and it's already getting quite tiresome.

So last night the waiter said, "Your table will be ready shortly." This is the last time I'll be going to Ikea's restaurant...

Today's headline is "I pledge to drive out Met racists". Nice.

There is also a story about the failure of the North Korea rocket, which broke up after 40 seconds. Hmm, I sense some scientists are gonna get hurt real bad...However, they have since reported their man on Saturn is doing well...

Ooh ooh, I've got some good news to share. I've just bought a sofa with three years free credit. I'm going to save a fortune on my phone bill...

Finally, all these stereotypical jokes about scousers and Liverpool Football Club are really out of proportion and inappropriate.I wish everybody would just calm down...

Have a great weekend and a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment