The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 16 April 2012

Monday 16th April 2012 - The Journey Home

19:20 Semi Fast to Chesham

Well hello there. I trust you had a lovely day at work. Another long one for me as I was in work by 7.30 but that's what happens when you love your work and people pretend to laugh at your jokes...

I had a quick look at the blogger stats yesterday and we are through the 4,000 barrier. Whoo hoo. Thank you one and all and 6,000 more and the gig goes live. To celebrate this titanic breakthrough (see what I did there) I will be doing a rap poem special as is now customary. Watch out for this later in the week.

The train is very quiet and only 31% full. Not even anyone standing. Perhaps everyone decided to practice for jubilee or Olympics week by "working" from home.

Before I forget, I saw that the government bill to ban alcohol was met by a chorus of booze...

Looking at the headlines and I see that
'Twister kills fifteen in Kansas'. Anybody else think the Americans may be playing it wrong...

There is an article headed "Poisoned briton got too greedy". This was a chap murdered in China who is thought to have demanded a bigger slice of the £800m profits. Woah.

There is also the sad story of the bloke who killed all those poor children in Norway. He said he killed them in self defence. Huh?

Before I forget, one of my work mates is having his wedding reception in Mcdonalds this weekend. He said it will be his last happy meal...

Looking at the trends section, and it says that on the streets of fashionable east London, everyone is dying their eyebrows. Rich shades of blue being most popular. Woah. Must tell Preeti.

And with that, it's time to big you a lovely good night and a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment