The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday 26th April 2012 - The Journey Home

18:37 Fast Amersham


Hello gang. I'm seeing a few smiles on the train this evening. This means one of three things (can you tell I've been on a presentation skills course).

1. It's coming to the end of the week
2. It's stopped raining
3. People have indigestion

I'm going to start with the sporting headlines today (who says I don't listen to reader feedback).

"Suspended Terry can lift trophy, says UEFA." Hmm, not sure why Bayern Munich would want him joining in their celebration?

The front page headline today is "Police probe London voting fraud". Err.
It talks about the creation of bogus voters in the east end. What! The Queen Vic ain't real?

I don't know why, but I've just had a random thought about Father Christmas (as you do). I'm not sure if you are with me on this one dear blog reader but I've kinda fallen out with him due to his favouritism. I mean why should the rich kids get the best presents from him...

There is one of those world poems in the carriage today. It starts...

A street in Bath, a bus in Medellin
A gesture in Gyeongiu, a yellow f

Damn, must have dosed off there and we are nearly at harrow on the hill...

Thought for the day: Change is a part of life. After all, you can't expect to always have the right amount in cash...

Right, let's leave it there! Have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks





No comments:

Post a Comment