The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday 18th April 2012 - The Journey Home

18:32 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello there and am fairly early on my journey home. Today's book being read by a met line passenger is...damn, she's put it away!

There are some yoofs on the train who are trying to look supercool. It's quite funny how a number of the posher peeps have just put away their iPads! Lool.

There are now two dentists (Muslim) talking about some of the recent treatments they have been doing on their patients. They are talking about indirect bonding and the success of a recent treatment. He used to get the lab to do it paying £375, but now has more confidence to do it himself. So if you need a fixed retainer, see the Muslim bloke in carriage 7.

Hey! Before I forget, have you seen the film 'Constipation'? Course you haven't, it hasn't come out yet!...boom! The Kawks is on fire today.

Headline today is "don't just hug a hoodie, hire one'. Woah. This is Cameron's idea to beat unemployment!

That's where I was going wrong...I was just hugging them and walking away...

Actually, I have some bad news to share. My band is after breaking up and it's all my fault...I stretched the elastic too far...

There is a piece on Simon Cowell saying that he uses Botox (knew that), chest waxes (knew that), dyes his hair black (knew that), only uses black toilet paper (kne...). What the hell!!

Looking at the business pages and I see that Domino's have built more than 600 shops in the UK since 1985. I don't know about you, but I'm really tempted to knock them all down...

Right battery going down, Which makes me wonder why I even bother having a smartphone anymore. It spends so much time on charge, you might as well call it a landline...

Harrow is in sight, so let's leave it there and I hope you have a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks


No comments:

Post a Comment