The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 20 April 2012

Friday 20th April - The Journey Home

18:23 All stations to not sure

Whoo hoo and that's another week of my life that I won't be getting back. It's been a good one and now it's time for a rest. Having said that, I've got some homework to do so that's Saturday sorted.

So where to start? Let's start with Health and Safety! Being very health and safety conscious, This morning I put rock salt all over a huge ice patch in Rocksbourne Park (Harrow). I prevented a lot of people slipping over but, on the down side, I'm now banned from the Ice rink...

This chap opposite me is doing one of those French faces (bottom lip out, arty look) whilst he his looking at his pictures on his fancy dan camera. I know it's a good one as the zoom bit is bigger than the camera.

There is also a chap who has just got on at Euston Station with a steel briefcase and is now reading some sort of Formula 1 magazine. All he needs now is some handcuffs to connect to the briefcase and some sun glasses and he will look like a secret member of the CIA...

An elderly gentlemen (64) has just managed to squeeze in between the other two chaps. Nice, and at least they will all feel warmer...

Someone has just left their half eaten take away on the floor. That's disgusting! I mean mayo rather than ketchup with your chips...

Ooh, just seen that its the London Marathon this weekend. Last year my mates sponsored me to run it backwards. It took me over eight hours to fight my way through the oncoming crowd but eventually I made it to the starting line.

Headline is "spy in the bag". No this isn't the latest fad lunch but the poor spy who was found dead in a holdall.

There is a nice advert about a sale at DFS and a wonderful offer they have JUST this weekend. I've just bought a new coffee table and it's rubbish! I've poured loads of hot water on it but it still tastes like wood...

Looking at the business pages now and good to see that Cadbury's have just donated a giant chocolate bar to the Bank of England. It's a massive boost for the economy...

Ahem..let's leave it there. Wishing you all a lovely sleep!

A small man called Kawks.



No comments:

Post a Comment