The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday 12th April 2012 - The Journey Home

18:44 Semi Fast to Watford

Hey amigos, remember me? Yes I have been away for a while and I tried to do a blog yesterday but it crashed.

So, what have I missed since my last blogfession? Well what I've certainly learnt from my time in Spain last week is that the spanish like to put mushrooms in their paellan and to make sure the food is veggie, make sure it starts with the word "potatas" and ends in the word "bravas"

Thanks for all your lovely likes and comments on the new addition to the family yesterday. For those not currently my FB friend, I posted a pic of my new car. The comments were heartfelt and very genuine. My best one was "you jammy thing". Funny that as I got the same line when I married Preeti...who also said that now I have the Jag she won't be leaving me (this week)

So who watched that sinking of the concordia on C4 yesterday? Quite interesting I thought, and an interesting observation of human nature when the ship hits the fan (or rock) in this case..the line that I remember the most from the hour long programme was from the lady who had managed to get on one of the lifeboats, and rather than being thankful for escaping with her life said 'oh no, my ipad is still in my cabin"...brilliant lady, just brilliant.

Wow we are already at Finchley Road and I've not done my "what's in the news bit"

Before I do though, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really worried about my mates Parrot. He keeps saying, "I can't go on, I hate my life".

But my neighbour is too selfish to notice. He's always crying...

Headline is "Ken: you could buy an aircraft carrier with tax I've paid". Woah.

Also, mothercare is cutting 800 jobs as they close stores. Woah.

Finally Simon Cowell is set to fight "tooth and nail" for one direction. Yep I know your thinking it too. Woah.

Thought for the day: I find that organised people are just too lazy to look for things...

And with that, good to be back and have a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment