The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 23 April 2012

Monday 21st April - The Journey Home

18:18 Fast to Chesham

Good evening. This is the news. Well it would have been if I'd remembered to get the ES. Oh well, will have to fill the blog with people watching and jokes instead.

It's another jammed packed train (142%). I didn't get a seat either this morning so thanks Met Line. My balancing skills are coming along brilliantly. Hey what do you call a Sikh guy who can stand in the carriage without holding onto anything. Damn, should have done the balancing (Balan Singh) joke a bit earlier!

There are 2 ladies talking about Barcelona. Apparently they both love it. Especially the scenery, the food and the buildings. Nice, I've learnt a lot there.

I don't know about you, but I've recently started getting emails from some psychic woman offering her services .If she was that bloody good, she would know i'm not interested...

Yesterday, I thought I would do the romantic/family thing and take Preeti and Rajvi out to see a movie. Not sure they believed me when I said that only Battlefield was showing and I think they secretly loved the aliens, battle scenes, blood and gore. Let's just say they were speechless and I'm still waiting for feedback...

We also went to the garden centre where I did an impulse buy of a garden swing/hammock which looks very cool. The fun part was when we took the big box to the car and realised it wouldn't fit as both Raj and Preeti were with me. In the end I did a swap and left Preeti at the garden centre...

Just overlooking someone reading the paper. "Worlds top restaurant comes to London". Wowza, but I thought Sakonis had been here for a while...

Ok, my page turner is on another page now. Headline is "Olympic organisers have released details of what will be the busiest rail and tube 'hotspots' during the Olympics." Great, that should save the terrorists some time...

Some yoof is tapping away on his IPhone. Let's have a closer look...
"Dnt wanna go bk 2 school 2moz :/" -

Hmm, just wondering if to be honest with him and suggest that he really should...I mean what kind of bad ass spelling is that?

Before I do, let's end it there, just in case I spend the rest of the evening in Northwick park casualty!

Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks







No comments:

Post a Comment