The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 30 April 2012

Monday 30th April - The Journey Home

18:04 Semi fast to Watford

Well hello there. I trust you all had a wonderful wet weekend! It was droughting cats and dogs in Harrow.

So I've discovered a new hobby this weekend which is shooting. Yes from online to the real thing. It was a bit scary to begin but a couple of hours later, I was squinting and holding my breath like a professional. Not sure they were that impressed with that look at Harrow Nightclub though.

The tube is quite busy (112%) but I've managed to get a seat. This 'blog on board' badge I made last night is really working. Don't worry old lady, with this new (rubbish) met line you will hardly notice that you've been standing for 1hr 15 mins.

Today's headline is "Ring of middle sites in Capital". Woah. There will be 6 sites and will be guarding us against a 9/11 attack. Hmm not sure that's money well spent as surely the games will be over by 9/11...It goes onto say that it's Cameron who will decide when to press the button. Woah, let's hope he's not on the loo if it all kicks off..

Thought for the day: Why did controlling one quarter of the world not translate into one quarter of the world having the same shaped plug socket as us?

Goodness gracious me! That's right, they are making a new series of 4 shows due to air in the summer.

Before I go on, did I tell you that my grandfather was a bitter man...He hated any other types of beer.

There is an article about the long queues at Heathrow and the fact that it took 3 hrs for some peeps to get through security. They have brought in reinforcements from manchester to help out so from today there should be 3 desks manned rather than the regular 2. I don't know about you, but do you put on a posh English voice, when it comes to your turn. I know I do...

I'm in the dog house this week. Only took Preeti to Thorpe Park yesterday and we visited the hall of mirrors. "Look love, they've got one of those mirrors that makes you look well fat". To which she replied "that's a normal one"

Let's just say the beans on toast dinner I cooked myself was lovely.

Right, Rayners is in sight, so let's leave it there. Have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment