The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wednesday 25th April 2012 - The Journey Home

20:03 All stations to Chesham

Good evening everyone. On my way home after a lovely dinner at Pizza Express (don't tell Preeti).

This could be a short blog as there are no papers and only 23% passengers and it's the new train so no adverts.

Have a great Sle...

No one is talking so I can't even listen in. This tube is running with delays as someone went under the line earlier. I was in shock to be honest with you. I mean it's not even a Monday or Friday...Maybe they got their days mixed up with all this rain.

So this morning, I thought I'd make a buck or two by putting some of my DVD films on EBay. To my horror, I've just been alerted to the fact that 6 people are watching it! Why would they buy it from me now?

Random thought of the day: I bought a mouthwash which says, "24 hour protection". If that is the case, then why the hell do I have to "use it twice daily"?

At work today, everyone was talking about the Chelsea Barca match. Torres goal meant that Chelsea went through on the No-Way goals rule...

We have got to Wembley park and I'm gonna have a nap for a bit.

See you folks tomorrow. Have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks


No comments:

Post a Comment