The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tuesday 1st May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:52 Semi fast to Watford

Good evening folks. The gig at work went well, and some of the audience even pretended to laugh at my jokes. Thanks mum!

So, Roy Hodgson's got the top job I see. To be honest with you my dear blog reader, I think it's a good choice as he got a lot of experience of managing rubbish teams...

Did you see in this morning metro that bit about the artistic flair out there with the 'draw something' app, which is sweeping the nation! I'm thinking of submitting my pic of a unicorn. See below and let me know what you think...and to think back to when my art school teacher said 'you will only ever be good at computers and one liners'...well whose drawing now?...

Sorry came over all emotional there for a sec. Let's move onto the headlines.

"Murdoch unf". Actually I can't be bothered, looks boring...

So, at lunchtime I walked down to Robert Dyas (the one on Fleet Street).

"Excuse me," I asked, "Have you got any 6" screws?".

"Only what we've got on the shelf," replied the cashier pointing.

I don't know why he's selling these, I thought to myself as I unscrewed them and the shelf fell down...

Thought for the day: Never give money to a hospital. They'll probably spend it on drugs.

Woah, check out the pic I've just taken. There is a dude sitting on another dudes knee. And that Met line is why you need more seats on the new (rubbish) train. I'm not even sure they know each other, but a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do.

I was on the Flixter app at lunchtime looking at what's being released in the Cinemas at the moment. That film about Gypsies looks shite... Believe me, I've just seen the trailer...

There is an article today about London being named the best place to visit on the Planet! Wow who did they ask? the London Tourism board? Ah, it was based on TripAdvisor. Well done London. Well bloody done. Not sure I can type much more as I've got a tear in my eye...

Hey good news to share. I sold the Lexus in the local newspaper today. The bloke that bought it spent 3 hours unwrapping it...

Right, that's enough nonsense for one day, let's leave it there. Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment