The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 4 May 2012

Friday 4th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:21 Fast to Chesham

Whoo hoo. I don't know what you think about them, but thank you banks for the extra long weekend! (Technically isn't every Sunday a bank holiday too?)

Going to do stuff in a different order today just to keep it fresh. FACT: All the seasons are named after coils of metal. Except Winter and Summer...and Autumn.

I'm perched right on the end of a seat cos two blokes are trying to do the splits and taking all the space. Still, I,be sat down and slowing inching my way to being comfortable. Should get there by Harrow at this pace...

Headline is "Boris heads for victory". Hurrah! It didn't say the hurrah bit, that was just me.

There is a heart warming story about will.i.am about using his celebrity to help others less fortunate. I've learnt a fee things about him. His real name was William Adams and he's worth £46m. he is also Cheryl Coles manager...ahh explains the computer voice she uses! He also likes to give his money to worthwhile charities. (see previous sentence).

So last night, I saw my neighbour stealing my socks off my washing line. I was going to confront him but I got cold feet...

Right, gonna read up on the Chelsea v Liverpool FA cup final now so let's leave it there. Have a wonderful, extended bank holiday sleep.

A small man called Kawks.




No comments:

Post a Comment