The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tuesday 29th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:27 All stations to Uxbridge

Good Evening. And that was the end of the lovely weather me thinks. Maybe I should have worn the suit jacket me thinks...

Still, nice whilst it lasted huh...there a rude joke there but lets move on...

There are no alien heads to capture so far, but watch this space.

Just reading that a scientific expert has said that modern technology will soon abolish the need for paper altogether. Sure... let's see him wiping his bum with an iPad...

There are 2 blokes chatting away. let's listen in!

Bloke 1 is asking his mate if he had always been faithful to his wife.

Woah , this is an interesting conversation for the 18:27 all stations to Uxbridge me thinks!

Bloke 2 has replied "In all the years I've been married, my lips have never touched those of another woman."

Wowza! That's commitment me thinks. Hang on, there's more...

"It's just prostitutes don't like that sort of thing."

Ahhh, wasn't expecting that!

Ahem. Best to probably leave it there! Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment