The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 25 May 2012

Friday 25th May - The Journey Home

18:04 All stations to Uxbridge

Whoo hoo, (you know the rest..)

Lots of beautiful people out and about. Which reminds me, you've got to admit Madonna looks great for 53. She has the body of a man half her age...

Seriously, I love the hot weather, all the short skirts come out. Although Preeti thinks I have a gender issue and shouldn't wear them...

I can't believe how many men are still wearing suits and ties today. Who are these people? The men in black?

Saw the trailer to the 3rd one and it looks crap. Gonna try and see Avengers instead over the w/e.

Err, headline in the paper is about a lloyds banker accused over £2.5m fraud. Using false invoices. Err haram...
And her job title, "head of fraud". Well I guess she lived up to that!

Also a story about a lorry carrying vodka exploded, unfortunately the driver died so no punchline on that one.

Fact of the day: The head of a fly is almost completely made up by its eyes. Yet it takes 30 minutes for it to escape from my window sill...

Not much going on the tube to report...

Thought of the day: Ironic isn't it that every time you see an obese person they're always wearing trainers...

Thought of the day 2: It's a speed bump, Get over it...

Ok, time to tell you about an incident that happened at lunch time today. So we were in the Cartoonist Pub (having an orange juice) and this girl sitting on the next table sneezed and her glass eye flew out and landed in my hand. I took it back to her and she was really grateful and chatted to me for about 30 mins (Don't tell Preeti). Eventually, I had to ask her if she was friendly with everyone to which she replied "Only those that catch my eye..."

Thank you and good night! Wishing you a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment