The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 17 May 2012

Thursday 17th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:18 Semi Fast to Watford

Hello. hello..hello. No, this isn't me with a tricky keyboard, but the lady next to me trying to use her mobile on the underground. Good luck lady...good luck.

Thought for the day: If I had a pound for every time my mate moaned about equality,I'd give him 30p...

Headline today is "Death threat in council chamber' woah. Exciting stuff.

There is also fear for euro after billion is pulled from Spanish bank. Woah. Exciting stuff. Didn't know you could get more than £500 out a day...

Nothing too exciting to report on the journey or interesting (weird) people that have come to my attention.

Woah, just overheard someone say that Donna Summer (aged 63) has died. Won't do a joke as that would be insensitive...Especially as she worked hard for the money...

So this morning the boss phoned and yelled "Are you still asleep?.... You should have been here two hours ago!" I said "Why....what happened two hours ago?"...

Right, feeling sleepy now so let's call it a day there. Have a lovely sleep!

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment