The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday 16th May 2012 - The Journey Home

19:07 Semi Fast to London

Good evening. Yes, sorry it's a bit late today but I'm here now.

I walked around with one hand raised, which got some strange looks at lunchtime. That's because I've been so used to holding my umbrella recently....

4 ladies have just got on at Kings X. Let's listen in as they are giggling.

"Jim lives in my area. John isn't that dedicated. He lives near the woods. Jim is apparently marrying a nice Indian girl...long long hair she has. Very beautiful. Wow, she sounds nice..if only I could meet someone like that...(see pic of Preeti whose hair only used to go down to her ankles)

'her family live in southall, and he like to go to Watford Temple. He has these dirty shoes. Apparently these are the only shoes he has.

Now they are talking about someone else who wears designer clothes and stilettos...nice.

Now discussing who should be John's new secretary. Apparently Jen would be a good choice. Wonder if that's the one with the designer clothes?

OMG. Just read that King Kenny has been sacked as Liverpool manager. He had been one their own as well! It's a feeling that's bound to grow even stronger now he's unemployed...

The women are still nattering but thankfully getting off at the next station.

There are another 2 women who look knackered (see pic).

Headline today is "bank warns of a Eurozone storm". Great that's all we need! More bad weather...

Before I forget, those painkiller adverts on TV are a really good way of promoting their product. They give me a bloody headache...

Actually, felt really good today as at lunchtime I brought a greek salad. Well, he didnt have any money...

Right, let's leave it there...have a lovely sleep!

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment