The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tuesday 22nd May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:14 All stations to Uxbridge

Hello there. I'm back! Let's not mess about and start with some breaking news. The inventor of the television remote control has died at the age of 96. Have they tried turning his batteries round and smacking him against the coffee table?...

Boom. And who is thinking...wow this is too hot, bring back the drought? Nope, me neither...

Headline today is "house prices fall in London". Woah, and that's the first time in 30 months.

There is another story about the police who have been told to cheer up and smile for the Olympics! Why wouldn't they? They have had all their leave cancelled for it...

Omg, on the front page it says that Harry Rednapp could join Liverpool. Hmm. Interesting...

Whinge time: I hate it when I'm walking around the park and a dog shits and people just walk off and leave it. I'm like, "Excuse me, are you not going to pick that up?"They reply with things like, "Errr no...it's your dog."

The tube has come to a big standstill as there is something broken at Baker Street. Thankfully the new(rubbish) train has A/C and I've got a seat so that's something I guess.

Will:I am has said he wants to make London his new home. Great, will do wonders for sellers of auto tune gadgets in the UK. Also Geri from the spice girls is in line to take over from Kelly as an x factor judge.

There is a 7ft lady who decided to dress appropriately for the weather. See pic..I could only get half of her in the picture...ok boys that's enough, you can get back to the blog now...

Interesting to see how Facebook shares went down yesterday (Zuckerburg is $2bn poorer than he was at the weekend). Aww.

So as some of you know, Preeti has nagged about my snoring and to get some wax plugs to sort it out, I've only gone and sorted it. I can't hear her bloody moaning now...

Final thought for the day: It's amazing how many posers with convertibles suddenly need some urgent groceries on a day like today...

Right, let's leave it there (especially if your still looking at the pic!) and have a lovely sleep...

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment