The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 3 May 2012

Thursday 3rd May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:22 Semi fast to Watford

Well hello there. Just looked at my viewing stats and we are nearly at the 5,000 views mark! You know what that means right blog readers? Yes that's right, one of my Rap/Poems from me to say thank you! So we are nearly half way to the goal of 10,000 views and then the gig goes live...I've booked out the work auditorium for 12th September 2012 based on some analytics of viewing figures to date!

Everyone on this tube is looking quite happy today and I wonder if that's because Thursday's are now the new Fridays, so no one is going to go into work tomorrow...

Today's headline is "Final polls put Boris in the lead". Well, there you go.

There is also a story about the art painting "The Scream" being sold for £74m. Wowza. It was expected to go for £50m and the new owner is rumoured to be the Qatar royal family.

I'm going to spend the rest of today giving you some extracts from letters written by council tenants:

1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

4. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.

5. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

6. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

7. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

8. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

9.This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

10. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

Ahem. I think we should leave it there! Have a lovely sleep.

A small man called Kawks.



No comments:

Post a Comment