The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tuesday 8th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:07 Fast Chesham

Well hello there people. I hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend and enjoyed the rain. We went to Lester on Saturday which was nice, especially driving the shiny new car down the M1.

A massive thank you for continuing to read the blog and getting to the 5,000 milestone. I hope for those of you who are facebook buddies, you enjoyed the video rap/poem.

Lets check out the headlines. "Police question man after drowning." Yeah, let's see him tell us who bloody killed him.

Let's check out the real headline. "one last chance for 2012 golden tickets". Well there you go folks, start buying those chocolate bars from Friday.

So over the weekend I did one of those impulse buys on EBay. That's so sweet of you getting something lovely for Preeti I hear you cry. Well what can I say, I'm just an old romantic at heart. Well she is a special lady and thoroughly deserves the "Adonit Jot Pro Stylus" for the iPad. I'm sure she will be even more made up than that time last Christmas when I got her Black Ops. I've attached a pic of her just before I told her the good news...

There is a story about the terrorist's latest tool in their armoury. For someone who is expecting seventy odd virgins you gotta think wearing an underwear bomb is a bit risky...

There is a bloke who looks like 'curly watts' from coronation street on today's tube. What do you reckon? Next to him is that prison guard from Prisoner. See told you, the Met line (especially the fast Chesham service) is the tube that most celebs prefer to use...

We have come to a standstill outside Wembley Park. I was gonna do a joke about the Liverpool fans nicking the copper from the tube cables on Saturday, then thought better not as I'm a Liverpool fan too...

Let's end on thought for the day: Feminism is the belief that both sexes may become equal by focusing solely on one of them...

See you tomorrow and have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks









No comments:

Post a Comment