The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 11 May 2012

Friday 11th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:45 Fast to Chesham

I have to say, hand on my heart, that I'm completely surprised that the doctor didn't sew me back up after the operation.

Boom! And we are off. This morning I didn't know what to make of the great yellow ball in the sky. It certainly has novelty value and long may it continue.

77 days to go. Thats very exciting. thank you for that.

British gas will be increasing prices by £100 in winter. Thank you for that.

Ha ha, I say to myself. Just read a story about a tapas restaurant in London what charged £3.40 for tap water because it was still served in a nice jug! How refreshing! not...

Oh dear. JP Morgan loses £1.2 BILLION after "London whale" takes huge gamble. Wowza. What the hell was the whale thinking!

This chap next to me is having a fun conversation with himself. It's going something like this: "I do not have OCD. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder."

Thanks for that.

Before I forget, last weekend I was stuck behind this idiot with chocolate sauce and crushed nuts on his roof doing 15 mph. Bloody Sundae drivers!

Ahem, right I think we should leave it there. Have a wonderful weekend and a lovely sleep!

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment