The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tuesday 15th May 2012 - The Journey Home

18:26 All stations to Uxbridge

Good evening. This draught just gets better and better. My umbrella has nearly worn out!

At lunchtime, I read that Americans spend more on coffee than they do on their children. How do they sleep at night?...

And we are off! Thanks for all the lovely likes for the more risqué Facebook update yesterday. Think I have found the tone of the audience!

Just looked at the chap across from me (see pic). Wondering to ask him if he is an accountant or tax inspector. Haven't seen that hairstyle since the Adolf days...

"Charged" is today's headline. Nope this isn't about an update to my battery status but the news that Rebekah and Charlie has been accused of hacking cover up. Errr...

There is also a story that Britain now has over 10m tweeters. Oh, that reminds me of a fact I learnt today at work. There are now more mobile phones (4.8bn) than their are toothbrushes (4.2bn). You can have that one for free for the next time you are on a speed date...don't forget to invite me to the wedding now...

Next story. Tougher sentences to be handed out to owners of dangerous dogs. Really? Most would struggle with the one above...

A new hub airport in the Thames Estuary would bring benefits to London for the next 500 years, it says here woah, why not just say 5000 years. it's not like you will be around to argue in yr 499...

Not a lot of people know this but
Preeti took my surname when we got married...So now I'm just known as Kawks...

Thought for the day: When horses get really hungry do they try and keep their distance from each other?

Ok, let's leave it there. Have a lovely evening and a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment