The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wednesday 18th January 2012 - The Journey Home

18:28 Chesham Fast

So this afternoon I finally got to have a coffee with my work mate who has just come back from a 6 month project in North Korea." How was it buddy", I asked. To which he replied..."Well I couldn't complain..."

Boom! And we are off ladies and gentleman. I trust you all did your bit for the GDP of the land today and reading this with a cup of coco in one hand whilst watching a random episode of "insert random programme here".

Before I forget, I'm in trouble with Preeti as the jogging bottoms I brought from Costco on Sunday (see Mondays blog) and I promised to change into each evening have still not been taken out of the bag. So can someone text me in 36 mins to remind me to put them on. Ta.

Mum rang late last night saying all was well and luggage (including sellotaped labels) and dad had safely made it through Mumbai customs.

Let's do the headlines: "however busy you are, read to your children"...thanks David Cameron. Do you hear that Rajvi..tonight let's read auto express and perhaps tomorrow can I suggest "strategies to adopt whilst playing Battlefield 3 so you don't get shot within 3 seconds of the game starting"...

Page 13 has an interesting article about the met police spending nearly £17,000 in 55,000 calls to the speaking clock last year! Woah. I know what your thinking peeps. This blog is not only hugely entertaining and well worth the subscription fee but I'm really learning some good stuff here. My pleasure mam.

That last line was something that gets said to me a lot from random calls from customer services when they cold call you and coz of my high pitched voice always think I'm a woman. I can't be bothered explaining these days, and if anything I now make my voice go even higher so as not to embarrass them.

Oo oo, if you have watched Limitless (on sky movies at the mo), check it out. It's about what would happen if you could take a pill and harness the full power of your brain rather than the 20% they say we actually use. Can you imagine the quality of this blog if that happened. As an experiment, I've taken one of those airwaves (as it looked very similar to the drug the bloke took) to see if it is working on me. Let me know!

Thought of the day: USB sticks, 50/50 chance of putting it in the right way first time round. So why are we failing 90% of the time...

So the rule is still enforced by Preeti, that no iPhone's/iPads/iMacs/ etc to be used from 7pm to 10pm. And now with no mum to protect me...not sure if I can handle it. I'm going to suggest to Preeti if she wants to play a board game...as I hand her the ironing board....run into the toilet and have a quick game on RealRacing 2 HD...

I'm only playing with you guys, Preeti left me last night because apparently she reckons I've got OCD. No idea where she got that idea but I told her to shut the door five times on her way out...

Finally, the case of captain and that cruise ship is getting very interesting. Today's statement (through his lawyer) was "I'm not a murderer...some of my best friends are alive"

Right, that's your lot, this pill is wearing out..

Have a great sleep,

A small man with a high voice called Kawks.









No comments:

Post a Comment