The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 26 January 2012

Thursday 26th January 2012 - The Journey Home

18:18 Semi Fast to Watford

Evening all. That remind me, the other day, a policeman flagged me down near Rayners Lane Tube station.

"Sir, could you please step out of the vehicle?"

"I'm too drunk, you get in."

Boom! And we are off! So book news first! I've had the stats from Apple Headoffice and believe it or not, they are only allowing certain hours of the day when my book will be available in the bookstore, in order to give their servers time to cool down. To date 7, I repeat 7 copies have been downloaded. Ok 1 of them was me, but what a start! They informed me that these were users in the US, UK, Spain and Sweden! I don't even know anyone in Spain or Sweden!!
Also, I've had my first review posted on the store. 5 stars and a blinding review. Thanks to whoever you are!!

So the weekend is in smelling distance so I hope you all have lots planned! I hope to get some time to update the book and put in the next chapter. If you have any suggestions or pics you want me to add in there, let me know!

This morning, the electric toothbrush that me, Rajvi and Preeti use finally broke so. We had to resort to using the acoustic one...

Today's headline is "warden exposes secret parking quotas" wow wee. Apparently that quota is 10 a day. So next time ask the warden if he's reached his limit then park for free. Yay!

Also, there is a report from the Met that there are 400 gangs in London, and 4,500 gang members. Woah, with those numbers, you would expect the quality of rap music in the capital to be So much better...

No adverts on this tube so that's that.

Everyone on this tube is busy on their gadgets. Most people seem to be reading electronic books or tapping away on their phones. Seeing more people using their iPads on here now. Interesting...might have to start getting mine out.

Someone has spilt a bottle of wine on the floor and it stinks. Gonna have to explain to Preeti why I smell of Alcohol now...great. Not quite sure how to explain the lipstick on my cheek yet...

Page 11 Has a Story about brazil wants a giant Christ statue on primrose hill as a way of publicising the 2016 Olympic games. That's great! Saves me a trip to Rio to see it!

And finally, Preeti said she is leaving me for my 'obsession' with biblical figures. I don't really even Noah what she's talking about...

Let's leave it there.

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment