The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday 13th January 2012 - The Journey home

18:21 destination unknown

Wow wee..it's the end of the first 5 day of the year, and we are on the journey home. In my excitement to board the tube, I didn't see if it's an Uxbridge one. talk about life on the edge!

Well a bit better regarding work life balance today and the good news is that I've got an evening standard and there are loads of people on here.

Let's have a look...

Lady to the East is studying in some detail the calorific content of her Rinena strawberry boxed drink. I wonder if the sugar content was what has caused her skin to remind me of the craters on the moon..Miaow

A 'general public' type of chap is talking loudly about how much he hates London and how he got a 90p pay rise. Neat! Yep I said p not k Carol Vordaman.

The lady to my west has the latest iPhone 4S and what is she doing with using the latest in A5 chips technology and retina screen. That's right people, she is playing bloody solitaire on it. Slap!

To my north west there is a rather posh chap with a full head of hair (nope I'm not jealous) and pin stripe suit who is confidently picking his nose and flicking it in the general direction of Ribena lady.

Let's check out the headlines: Olympic rush to rent out homes. It says prices soar 500% and even Sol Cambellbis getting in on the act by renting his pad
for £75k a week! Wowza, where can I sign up Sol?

Advert for the day: Need help with your short-sightedness? Look no further...

Ok I made that one up as there are no new ones.

Friday the 13th. normally my mum reminds be to be careful today! Does yours?

Im still waiting to hear your suggestions on anniversary presents and also for topics for me to include in my blog. Come on now, don't be shy!

Thought for the day: Hairdressers, I take my hat off to them.

Right, it turned out to be a fast train so 18:58 and I'm at Rayners so will say tara.

Have a lovely week, put your houses on rent as Sol will be looking for somewhere to rent during Olympic week and have a lovely sleep,

See ya,

A small man called Kawks.



2 comments:

  1. How about a rose for the aniv.. - nothing beats an emotional India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it Dev. like it a lot. Far more romantic than a dozen roses...and cheaper...

    ReplyDelete