The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 12 January 2012

Thursday 12th January 2012 - The Journey Home

19:27 Semi fast Watford

Hello kids. Look at this, another late one, yep 2 days in a row. I'm trying to get Preeti to think that I'm having an affair, rather than in reality sitting on a park bench an hour after work. Only kidding folks..all the tramps had already taking the benches...

Yes, work is keeping me nice and busy, so running late, but I've been good and already rang home to tell them not to put the hot potato in the oven till a bit later. Are we the only family who have spicy baked beans as one of our fillings. It's tangy yaar.

3 people in the carriage. One of them is on the phone speaking in Chinese. Wondering if I can use Google Translate to convert what she is saying to English. She is using her hand a lot and speaking very fast, so probably would work right?

2 more people have got on at Baker Street. Man this tube is getting crowded. One of them is reading a document on her iPad. She has a purple lining for it which I've never seen before. It also has a purple cover. I wonder what type of rain she likes? What's that Prince...?

Advert of the day is save £445 on your TV, broadband and home phone bill. How's that exactly..stop using them? No www.simplyfydigital.com/tube will tell you how.

Can I have my royalties now simplyfydigital? But to be honest my dear website, it's not the most simple of website names to remember.

Oooh someone with an Evening Standard has just boarded and I can now tell you the headline today is 'Police Stop and Search Slashed'...well I guess that's better than a real person being slashed...

There seem to be a smarter collection of met line passengers at this time of night. One chap is reading the Economist and the lady opposite is engrossed in a research paper related to the long terms effect of bio degenerate materials in the human body (if my upside down writing skills are up to scratch)...

How could I forget to mention this earlier but hope you all celebrated sound check day like I did! 12. 1. 12...

I was scanning this weeks Harrow TImes yesterday and in the classified ads, this made me chuckle: Premature ejaculator seeks fem..... oh, never mind.

Right, that's your lot. See you tomorrow and have a lovely sleep.

Kind regards

A man who will be eating spicy baked beans on his potato in 15 minutes...




No comments:

Post a Comment