The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 6 January 2012

Friday 6th January 2012 - The Journey Home

18:21 Semi fast to Watford

Whopee, It's Friday and we have the hardest week in the year behind us. Ready to give 5 days of work a go on Monday!

So, on the way home, got on the platform, got out the iphone and disaster!! It only had 11 percent battery life!! Oh no, what to do Kawks?? What will your devote blog followers think about a no show. 3 deep breaths and some 'Om Namah Shivays later, it came to me...Use your blackberry Kawks. Type it as an email and paste to the blog when you get home...and that my friends, is why they pay me the big bucks...

Look at that, already got to Baker Street and not got through the agenda yet!

Ok, this woman opposite me, probably doesn't use the tube much as she has spread her shopping bags right where my legs normally go, and now I'm getting some strange looks for sitting crossed legged on the seat. Having a peer in the bags, and posh lady appears to have purchased 2 Kashmir sweaters. I know that they were of the finest quality as my feet started sweating when they 'accidentially' went into her bag...

The bloke next to me is making a list on shop shop of items he needs to buy. So far he has buy new shirts...and oranges. I love the general public!

Headline into todays paper is 'Race for the last golden tickets'...wowza, that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory competition has dragged on a bit as it started when I was just a lad...

Ah, I see. Its about Olympic tickets being available for peeps who missed out first time round. Good luck folks, good luck, and if anyone 'wins' tickets to the table tennis, (oh yes, how cool am I...), let's make a date at the ping pong in the Excel Centre.
Did anyone watch yesterdays CBB? All I can say is Wowza...not sure about them being Celebs, but there are some ladies who were wearing skirts that were higher than their IQ. Shocking, but will be watching every second of it to see if their IQ improves...ah hem.

Todays advert is 'you are on the right line (see what they did there) if you want affordable health insurance). 70p per day. 70p a day! I can get a Twix and some change for the homeless bloke who seems to ride this tube with me most days for that!

I'll leave you with a new chat up line that I've just thought up for the unmarried ones (give me a call, my Mum will help find you your life partner)...it goes, I've got 2 people carriers..(Pause for admiration)...they are called my testicles...

And on that bombshell, Rayners is in the distance, so I bid you farewell, thanks for popping in and see you on Monday.

Humble regards

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment