The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday 24th January 2012 - The Journey Home

19:27 Semi fast to Watford

Late one again folks, been working hard again. This may be a short blog as I'm tired, there are hardly any passengers to gawp at and there are no newspapers left.

In brighter news, over the moon at getting my book published on ITunes and IBooks today. Shame that you will need an iPad to read it, but that's a great excuse to get the new iPad which should be out in a couple of months. I've added pictures and videos to the blog content you are familiar with, and so far it covers November 2011. Hope to add December blogs to it over the weekend. It's free, so help yourself.

Seriously, I do hope my new book does well. I'm working on another one and so far I've just got the title which is "How to be concise and get straight to the point using the minimum of diminutive words necessary to convey the meaning as clearly as possible without overly long descriptions and explanations."

Just started reading the paper of the chap two seats away. He's reading a story about Ann Widdecombe taking Alisha Dixons spot on Strictly as she is moving to BGT. Should be interesting, though I tend to fast forward when the judges speak. And that my dear blog readers why I was jailed for contempt of court. Boom!

There is also a story about Britain's debt breaking the trillion pound mark. They are trying to make it quite dramatic by writing 1, with about a trillion zeros after it.

Today's new train advert is about the benefits of the walk-through carriages. It says that this helps find space more easily on the train. Thanks met line, I think I will crowd surf over everyone tomorrow until I find that space.

A man opposite me seems very pleased with his John Lewis purchase. He has taken out the receipt 3 times now to look at it. Whatever it is, it's floppy, so not a gadget, so I'm not that interested in peering into the bag.

Thought for the day: Prison can't be that bad. After all, people kill to get in there.

Right, let's leave it there for today,

Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment