The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012 - The Journey Home

18:36 Semi Fast to Watford

Good evening gang. Brrrr, it's freezing huh and this morning I read in that fine publication (Metro) that winds from Siberia are on their way and we could have -15c later this week. Gonna have to remember to pack my hot water bottle in my iPad satchel!

That reminds me, I opened the present that the kind students from LBS gave me last night for my little presentation. It was a thermos flask so very timely!

The train is quite busy today and everyone is being quiet and enjoying that mid week feeling.

West of me a chap is playing Temple Run. He looks to be getting on quite well and has 215,000 so let's see how he gets on. If nothing else all that running will keep him warm.Ok he got to 864,000 and he's died so maybe not that good.

The advert today is the bladder one which we have already covered so that that. Who thought of that phrase 'that's that"..what does it mean? The other one I love is "First things first"...no
Let's do first things second is always my response!

Thought for the day: A wise old man said to me earlier, "You should question everything in life." I said, "Why?"

Headline today is "Cleared". Harry Rednapp says thank you. Hurrah. Wonder if his dog can still keep the offshore bank account...

We have been stuck at Baker Street for 3 minutes as the driver has said that they are picking up some lost property from the track. I guess that must happen a lot more.

Just reading about the new shard skyscraper, which will have 78 storeys, will have a 5 star shangri-la hotel and and some fancy flats will have to be as some are expected to top £36m!

Right, gloves time, so let's leave it there.

Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks









No comments:

Post a Comment