The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tuesday 21st February 2012 - The Journey Home

18:35 All stations to Uxbridge

Evening all. Another crazy day at work and had a good external audience to try out my jokes. OK, so they may have been heads of their departments in their FTSE 100 companies, but everyone likes a joke right?

Let's see if they let me back into the building tomorrow!

Ok, let's get cracking. I hope you all picked up on my tip yesterday and watched "The Tube" yesterday on the Beeb at 9pm. How interesting was that. And to feature HOH station as well. Well it doesn't get any better than that. I kept looking for a shiny head with a muchi but alas I didn't see myself. Won't stop me rerunning it again just to make sure!

The thing that was most interesting (sad) was that people generally don't care! Ok so someone's been stabbed, dead going up and down the escalator, but the most important thing is 'how am I going to get home now! Tut tut peeps. Tut tut.

Headline today is "vote fraud fears are exposed in run up to mayor poll" Wowza. It says that some flats seemed to have registered up to 8 people PER BEDROOM. Woah, I was gonna do a chinese joke there but thought better of it...

So last week I got a +1 to a wedding invite from a work colleague yet they seemed surprised & annoyed when I turned up an hour after everyone else...

Today's advert is an advert to say you should have an advert. It's from CBS outdoor. Catchy tag line (not) of Outdoor by name, outdoor by nature. How rubbish is that! And why are they advertising indoors? Fail..

OMG, just realised that it's Pancake day today. That crepe'd up on me...

Ok, let's leave it there. Have a lovely 'plain dhosa' sleep.

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment