The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesday 22nd February 2012 - The journey home

21:28 All stations to Uxbridge

Yes gang, you read that right..9:28 And still only at Farringdon. Had a dinner event at work, though told Preeti I was working hard at my desk. I also hinted that I've been working late recently as I'm actually having an affair. She couldn't stop laughing...

Sorry for the late blog peeps, I know we have a schedule to keep but there we are. So what's going on. I hope you had a great pancake day yesterday.

Preeti said I should get some stuff for the pancakes yesterday, but was a bit surprised when I turned up with a push up bra...sorry bit rude but we are past the watershed hour.

I'm not saying that the people on this train look tired, but the bloke opposite me is holding his book upside down.

Today's headline is "brave marie killed in Syria siege" oh dear. It says that 10 rockets hit the press centre.

There is also an announcement that the mall will be closed for 3 months for the jubilee and the Olympics. Err how's
The queen gonna go anywhere?...

Listening to two women having a chat. One of them said she has just come back from her dad 97th birthday party. The other one said 'really, what's his secret' to which she has just replied: "he was born a long time ago"....brilliant! Must catch this late tube more often.

Did you all watch the Brits yesterday? Man how rubbish and long was that speech from Blur. As I've just said to Rani...less is more on these occasions

Adele only got 12 secs bless..still that anger will be used to help write her next album I'm sure.

Right, feeling like a nap now, so have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment