The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 6 February 2012

Monday 6th February 2012 - The Journey Home

17:53 Fast Chesham Service

Hello everyone! How are we all after a busy weekend making snowmen?

Though the road up to the main road this morning was a scene from the ice age, yep even the mammoth I passed near Subway agreed..the snow had been removed everywhere else. Especially the city, in no small part to the hot air that people speak during their meetings...

Sorry for the no show on Friday but I went to Glasgow for the day and didn't need the met line to get back.

My ear pressure went all doggy after the flight and I was waiting in all day Saturday for the hearing aid man to return my call. Haven't heard anything yet...

Thanks to everyone for sticking with the blog and I'm hoping with your help that we will pass the 2,500 views this week!

That reminds me, I've been doing my bit for african relations and have a pen pal who I advise in Ethiopia. Last week he made me so proud as he said he hadn't had a drink in weeks. I think that pep talk about pure mind pure body really worked!

Whilst we are doing announcements, I've updated the blog book to incorporate all of December and January blogs into it with new pictures. Will let you know when Apple has given me the thumbs up for release.

The tube is well packed. Good job I'm sitting down using my priority blog seat ID.

There are a number of Welly wearers today. Some very colourful ones including a lady who had blue ones with flowers all over them! Nice.

Today's headline is "gunned down as she played" this is the story of a 5yr old girl shot in the chest as she played in a shop (as you do) when she got caught up between 2 rival London gangs. Woah. In my day, the worst gangs were doing were chinese burns ...

Ok confession time. Don't tell Preeti.

Before I met her, I had a relationship with a blind girl, which was rewarding, but challenging.

It took me ages to get her husband's voice right...

I've had a little look around the train and people are wearing a lot of gore-tex. I feel like I've been magically transported to some swiss mountain. Walking down from the tube to home in these ski's should be fun though!

There is also a story "Queen celebrates 60 years on throne." Wow. That is one big dump....must be all that pheasant and posh food one must eat...

Thought for the day: I wanted to get a power gate for my drive. But with gate power comes gate responsibility...

Ok gang, let's leave it there, got to tighten my ski laces as we are at Rayners.

Have a great ski,

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment