The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 24 February 2012

Friday 24th February 2012 - The Journey Home

18:13 All stations to Uxbridge

Yayyeee, and Houston we have landed. The weekend has begun and it's smiles all round on the met line. I'm having a little dance on the fun fair bit on the new (rubbish) train to mark this momentous moment.

There is a yoof on the tube who thinks they are the business. Hoodie, check, big oversized cap over the hood, check,attitude face, check. You will love this. He is far to cool to listen to 'raster clart bad music (drum and bass) with something as traditional as headphones. Oh no, he is blasting it through his phone speaker! Brilliant!

Everyone is tutting but obviously not making eye contact just in case he has a knife or something. He just looked at me as he's seen I'm busy tapping away and I've given him the 'Kawks smile' and nod to say - mate go for it, this is filling up my blog nicely.

I very nearly decided not to do the blog today as I thought I'd read a library book I got last week called 'Fort Knox', but I can't seem to get into it...

Right, back to the agenda.

Today's headline is "Battersea power station: new sale" woah, offers in the region of £500m. The agent says its as iconic as the Eiffel tower, Big Ben and the London eye. Hmm, funny that...Being Indian, I might try putting in a cheeky offer of £147500. It's got to be worth that in bricks alone, though may need to do a few trips taking them to the scrapyard in my Lexus.

Question of the day: What's the opposite of realise? Glass eyes...

Right, back to dancing to the yoof's music..

Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks








No comments:

Post a Comment