The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 2 February 2012

Thursday 2nd February 2011 - The Journey Home

19:10 Fast Chesham

Well hellooo. Long time no see. I've been a bit busy the last couple of days on my way back so apologies for the no show. Also thanks for the feedback on the experimental story writing. that's why they call it experimental right, but rest assured I placed that particular style in the bin as most of you said it was..how can I put this delicately...CRAP.

Temperature check: my fingers have fallen off and I'm using my stubbs, so yeah it's cold. Good job I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow. Sure it's loads warmer there.

The heater is actually ON in the tube so well done met line.

Save it on the flight...splash it on the night. No this isn't that advert for bladder control again, this is today's advert for momondo.com it seems to be a travel comparison site which looks at 700 sites to find you the best deal. Sounds amazing, though I think I will stick with teletext...

An Indian dude sitting due north is reading a book from SOAS library (why buy when u can get for free right) about the life and struggles of...can't see the bottom bit with the name. Will report back.

That does remind me that today I'm exactly three years away from being a millionaire..This time next year, it'll be four...

Indian boy has also got a big carrier bag from UCL university with 2 green folders, some plastic wallets and some A4 paper. Looks like the start of term huh!

Thought for the day: The only reason I still have a landline is so I can find my mobile phone in the house...

Is anyone watching Holby City at the moment? Man, I reckon I'm familiar enough now to do some of those operations as well as hand out some medical advice. This week I learnt that Narcolepsy is a serious cond

Ok. Awake again.

Today's headline is "Bonuses for rail bosses double their pay". Hmm looks like the govt has been rail roaded into a settlement again..

We also have David Beckham launching his bodyware at H&M. I had a look and it was pants...

I don't know about you dear blog reader, but I'm a rubbish dancer. However whenever I step in doo doo, I can Moonwalk, Dougie and Cha cha slide...

Ooh that book the indian chap is reading relate to the life of Badshah Khan. Nope..me neither...

Ok, last bit of observational stuff.

Do you read the ingredients on the back of a shampoo bottle? A clear sign that you're doing a poo and forgotten your iphone...

Ahem, let's leave it there..glad you like my painting on FB yesterday. Available in all good Costo stores

Aww Jaw and have a great sleep.

A small man called Kawks







No comments:

Post a Comment