The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 17 February 2012

Friday 17th February 2012 - The Journey Home

18:56 All stations to Watford

Whoopee. We are on the journey home and the weekend is upon us. Had a lovely set of meetings and it will be good to "chillax" over the weekend.

Today in my bit we have 1 IPhone, 1 Blackberry Torch, 1 IPad and one Samsung big screen. Neat.

iPhone man is watching a movie and all I can see is some Nazi's moving around. might be Indiana Jones....yep just seen the whip! Good call Kawks..good call.

Today's advert is 'Columbusdirect.com' it says single cover from £3. Woah, that's it, will have to tell Preeti that she has to stay home.

Thought for the day: "With great power, comes great responsibility"". To which Preeti said "just give me the bloody remote!"

Today's headline is 'Battle to save Hyde Park Gigs". Woah, this not a story about one of Ryan's cousins but about the concerts coming to an end due to complaints about the noise from 61 residents. Well as far as I'm concerned these residents (tramps and the Queen?) can stick some of the discarded rubbish in their ears if they want some peace. Look at me, and I've never even been to a HP concert!

Book update: I'm hoping that Apple will release my book over the weekend so it's ready for Monday. I'm so working on another one as we speak. I've titled "The A-M of laziness"...

Right, can't be bothered thinking of any more random stuff, so let's leave it there.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment