The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tuesday 7th February 2012 - The Journey Home

19:12 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello. I sort of forgot to do the blog today and as we rolled into Baker Street, I thought I was missing something! What I'm basically saying is that this will be a short one and I might have to use a massive font to cover up the error of my ways!

So, let's kick off with the headline in today's paper. London Olympic tickets flow in from the US. Woah, this is a story about a company based in the wild west (Arkansas) who won the contract. The tickets will cost £6 per order to arrive at your door. Wow, should have used Krishmans and his industrial unit in Highfields huh!

So earlier in the day, my mate at work
challenged me to count 86,400 seconds."I said "Err I don't think so! that'll take me all day!". Boom! A joke with some data analytics, doesn't get much better than that!

I am in big trouble at home as I left the office late and forgot to tell Preeti who had already put the lasagne (yep aren't we cosmopolitan) in the oven. No trifle for me tonight..

Anyways this morning she said to me that my hair (whats left of it) was dull, lifeless and boring? To which I replied, Well it's hair not a person, what did you expect?

Today's advert goes: Built for kings, made for fun, ready for you!

How rubbish is that rhyming! It's worthy of putting in my next rap song (at 3000 views). The advert is for Poland.

I would have added: want to do some fings, to the top line to give more balance and be more street...ahem

Talking about viewing numbers, I had a peek today at my blog views count an it's already past 2,500!! And the number of blog books sold (yeah I know it's free) has jumped from 38 to 64! Countries from Spain to canada and Greece have downloaded it. I am humbled. Thank you one and all for taking the time to check it out...and your cheques of support..I'm sure they are just all lost in the post.

Seriously this is something I've always wanted to do. Well apart from when I was a child when I wanted to be a surgeon. But apparently I was "too young."

Right HOH has arrived and it's soon gloves time so let's leave it there,

Have a great trifle,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment