The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tuesday 14th February 2012 - The Journey Home

18:04 Fast Amersham

Happy Valentines gang. I hope as you are reading this, you are dressing in your finest clobber and getting ready to paint the town red. Me? Nah, can't be dealing with that commercial nonsense. Bit like Mothers day, everywhere is packed, service is rubbish and probably 3 times the price on any other day in the year. Ahhh, who said romance was dead.

I hope you liked my FB poem this morning. Especially pleased with the 'As you approach, I'm breathless' line. Might sell that one to Whitney. What's that? Ahh...

That reminds me. Just got 15 Valentines cards! It's left me completely breathless. That security guard at Clintons gave quite a chase!...

Everyone on this train doesn't look any different even though it's v. Day. I expected a few more sharp dressing, roses and chocs.

Wow, and as I look up, the advert today is "Mr Right could be sitting right beneath this ad". Lovestruck.com. Err don't think so unless Mr Right is a 70 yr old geezer who asleep with some saliva down one side of his chin...

Start with the back pages today. Tevez:'I was treated like a dog!' hmm not even sure Harry Redknapp's dog earns 200k a week.

Today's headline in the paper is "MP's spend £400,000 on 12 trees for offices. Woah. They were imported from Florida and that's just to rent them. Do they think money grows on trees?

One passenger is getting very annoyed as the PA system is broken and making a whining noise. In typical British fashion he is just muttering his dissatisfaction to himself.

Talking about whining...best ring the Mrs to see what's she made for me for Valentines dinner.

Have a great romantic sleep,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment