The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wednesday 27th June 2012 - The journey home

18:03 semi fast to Watford

Hello peeps. Yep, back to normal time today, no work events today which is just as well as the footies on today. :-)

Not got a seat yet, and we are already at Great Portland street...not that "Great" if you ask me...

There is a bloke next to me who is with his 'girl'. I know this as not only is she holding the pole in the middle, but in typical caveman style, he also has his hand round her back in that "hmmf back off everyone she is mine". That's fine but does he really need to keep pinching her bum every few seconds? Yes I know I don't have to look, but I'm nosy..what can I say?...

Phew, they have just got off so we can get on with more pressing matters (see what I did there)...

Headline is "handshake of history"..Great. All of a sudden I have a sudden urge for a macdonalds strawberry milkshake...

This blog was brought to you by...

Stop rambling Kawks, get on with it.

Oh yes, this was the historic meeting of the Queen and Martin Mcguiness who killed the queen's cousin 33 years ago. Would have been an interesting conversation right. In a squeaky voice,"and what do you do"...

Just read a piece by Tony Blair (he is special editor of the standard today) and it talks about what he's doing now he's not the boss man. Making a shed load of cash on the dinner circuit by all accounts though he's keen to point out that he pays 50% tax on all his earnings to the UK. You listening Mr Carr?

Interesting fact in the piece (see if you can this into the conversation at dinner time or the next time you have a Chinese takeaway....China plans to build 70 new international airports in the next 10 years whilst we are busy debating if we should have a third runway at Heathrow.

Woah, thanks Kawks, though the blog use to be quite jokey and fun, these days I'm really learning new stuff such as where to go to increase my salt intake and what the previous PM is doing.

My pleasure folks, all part of the subscription...

And on that educational high, let's leave it there! Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment